- 08-02-2014, 05:31 PM #2
- 08-02-2014, 08:54 PM #3
Re: bembol how's your LG G3?
Went out for dinner...no phones allowed.
I had some lag when I first got her yesterday but after 30 hours owning, customizing and installing Nova Prime everything is smooth, not sure if I what happened or if Nova did solve it but I'm very happy with it either way.
Other than the 2K Display, I'm loving it remember this should've been THE best last year but the UI just killed it for me, yes even with Nova. IDK the display is not living up to the hype or Samsung just did an amazing job with the S5. My family & friends are nothing like me (into toys) and they can't tell the difference either.
The build & design is amazing and I mentioned this several times already, LG did an incredible job putting all 5.5" in this body and it's only slightly bigger than my S5. The thin bezels, customizing the home touch buttons is what I really love about it.
EDIT: Since I got ripped on G3 forums. In My Personal Opinion. LOL
- 08-03-2014, 12:11 AM #4
- By Wiz64 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2015, 09:08 AM
- By Inderpreet Singh Bindra in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2014, 09:25 PM
- By tim3477 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:18 PM
- By EpicJoe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Harold Briedenbaugh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:04 PM