My GS5 is with Verizon and after the latest update my WiFi all of a sudden disconnects and is grayed out. It won't allow me to turn it on. I did a factory reset but it worked for less than a day and now it happened again. A soft reset fixed it but that shouldn't happen. Anyone have this problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-03-2014, 10:42 AM #2
- By counciler in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2015, 01:19 PM
- By jpent in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:54 AM
- By anedge in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 07:52 PM
- By Noodles42 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Anthonyx3133 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:46 PM