Sidesync (Wifi) - Not working with Windows 8,1 PC nor with Galaxy tab S 8,4

Aarto Reponen

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all!
I installed Sidesync 3.0 on my Galaxy S5 and also installed PC software on my laptop running windows 8.1
I can connect just fine from my PC to Galaxy S5 but the sidesync window on PC gets minimized and does not show the phones screen (just like to app was busy/frozen)

When i tested to control my S5 using Galaxy S tab, similar issue occurs, I can see the phone "windows" in the tab but there is no response when i press the icons on the phone "windows"

So it seems that the connection is established in both cases but the phone does not react to any events from the remote system (tab/PC)

I was wondering if anyone else had similar issues? (galaxy S5 purchased by my danish operator "3")

Thanks
/Aarto

wannabemedontu

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Same issue here. Using note 3 and samsung ative pc pro with sidesync with no issues before recent updates. I played Hulu all day now all I get is a black screen on the tablet. I can see my phone homescreen and other programs like youtube will play but not Hulu. Maybe AT&T decided to block Hulu with sidesync. I have grandfathered unlimited data.