battery drain fix

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi folks I found way to fix battery drain happens in samsung s5
1. The main reason is Google+ this app back up pictures , why it drain battery , because it's using data so much happened to me wasted 2 GB quota one hour
NOW The FIX is :
go to application manager , go to all , then find google+ and then turn off MAKE SURE TURN OFF NOT FORCE STOP
IF ROOTED : download app master then delete google+
Done I'm happy with battery life
Comment below your opinions
Edit:
Or sign out
Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you don't use Google+, why delete or turn it off? Just sign out of it and it won't do anything draining battery.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
This is bad info imo, it only uses battery if its got something to sync, on mine it doesn't drain the battery much even when it is syncing photos or videos.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
How do you sign out of it anyway? I can do it from the G+ on the web, but it keeps the app signed in regardless.

snowdroid83

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I disabled g+ and it made a huge difference to battery life. Easily get 6 hours screen time now and I used to get 3, with a solid 18 hours of standby, where it used to be 10 hours

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site
First thing I do when I get a new Phone is turn off All the services (like Google +) and apps and bloat that I will never use. Especially that picasa pics BS.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
How do you sign out of it anyway? I can do it from the G+ on the web, but it keeps the app signed in regardless.

In the Google+ app, go into setting/your account. Then hitting three dots menu on upper right corner will get you access sign out. I think it was easier to sign out in older G+ versions. When signed out of it, drain to Play service or Android OS is noticeably smaller.

bIOforger

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
In the Google+ app, go into setting/your account. Then hitting three dots menu on upper right corner will get you access sign out. I think it was easier to sign out in older G+ versions. When signed out of it, drain to Play service or Android OS is noticeably smaller.
I tried this to see if it made much difference, which for me it didn't, when I signed back in it then tried to backup ALL my data again! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12