Settings/Applications/Application manager/Running, question??
When looking at the running applications, some just show their size(KB,MB).
Others show their size and the number of process and services as well as a running time next to it.
Does this mean that they are using resources/battery power or what does it actually mean?
I can't see where they are causing a battery drain?
Thank you for your insight!
- 08-04-2014, 10:44 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 11:12 PM #3
- 10 Posts
Re: Settings/Applications/Application manager/Running, question??
Some processes such as background processes and services without user interface run on background and use system resources actively.
Other processes such as program with user interface when not visible just use memory (to the point when system decides to kill this process). You shouldn't worry about processes, cause android takes care of it. If you found running service that you don't need you can stop it.
- By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:14 PM
- By pirett in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:08 AM
- By popdevil in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:30 AM
- By robcubbon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:25 AM