- 132 Posts
In the past 2-days my phone has frozen twice. Pulled it out of my pocket, the home screen lit up, and then nothing...there was 0 response from the buttons and/or the touch screen. I literally had to pull the battery out to get it to reboot....has anyone ever encountered a problem like this with Go Launcher?
I'm pretty new to tweaking androids and just trying to figure out what's causing the problem. The only other clue I have is whatever it is, it's putting a significant drain on my battery while it's "locked up"...roughly a 50-60% battery drain over 8 hours.
- 08-05-2014, 12:59 AM #2
- 08-05-2014, 01:40 AM #3
- 08-06-2014, 12:32 AM #5
- 7 Posts
Re: Go Launcher
Go Launcher used to be good pre-Android 4.0 times. May not play well in Android 4.4...... But if you want to use Go Launcher or whatever other launcher as the default it's preferable to stop the built-in Touchwiz Launcher and other installed launchers so they don't run concurrently and take up memory.
- 08-06-2014, 01:03 AM #6
- By scottadus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2015, 09:12 AM
- By fleeper in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2014, 06:02 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum PoliticsReplies: 45Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:37 PM
- By wingoku in forum Android WearReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 10:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:12 AM