- 7 Posts
To peal, or not peal?
I just flipped my phone over and for the first time I realized there's a clear "sticker" (I think) that's covering the camera glass. I think I'll leave it alone for now because I'm very happy with the camera. But has anyone removed it and noticed a deference?
- 08-04-2014, 07:31 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 07:37 PM #3
Re: To peal, or not peal?
Best and easiest way to remove it is to put some trasparent tape over it, rub it a little and then peel the tape off, it will remove the plastic.
- 08-04-2014, 07:53 PM #4
- 08-04-2014, 08:11 PM #5
- 08-04-2014, 08:40 PM #6
- 08-04-2014, 11:46 PM #7Motorola Nexus 6 & Asus Transformer Book T100 (Windows 10)
- 08-05-2014, 12:38 PM #8
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2015, 03:39 PM
- By bjballar41 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:47 PM
- By bobbob1016 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:28 AM
- By rubygirl645 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM