Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 camera issues

I've had two Galaxy S5's now. I realized that focusing in the dark, using an app such as WhatsApp or Google Googles or even the Messaging app is very tough. The camera just doesn't focus if it's not in bright light. Also, when I take a picture for an MMS, no matter whether I use the flash or not the picture comes out very dark. Much darker than what I see in the viewfinder. The picture in that one second preview we see is really bright and good but the ed result is terrible. Does anyone else face this same problem?

Default Re: Galaxy S5 camera issues

Hiya
    Well my mother's old camera faced this problem as did my old tablet, except when I looked at the viewfinder it would appear dark but the end result would be too light.
    I think you might just need to adjust the lighting before you take the picture or there's modes where you can have an auto fixer.If that doesn't work just editing the picture to appear lighter and normal can work, it might not always come out natural looking but you can adjust it so it looks natural looking to you.
    Sorry if that was no help๐Ÿ˜•