- 2 Posts
Duplicate apps in and out of folders?
When I organize my apps into folders I get duplicate apps. One app in the folder that I created, one app outside of the folder that I created. I just want one copy of the app inside the folder that I created. How do I make that happen?
Example if anyone needs it: I placed my Delta app into a new folder called Travel. After I tap Done I find the Delta app within the Travel folder and I can still find it outside of the Travel folder. Both Delta apps are functional. This happens with any app that I try to place into a folder. Is there a way to prevent the duplication?
FYI- I'm very new to the S5 (from iPhone).
Thanks in advance!
- 08-05-2014, 03:25 PM #2
- 08-06-2014, 11:09 AM #3
- 08-06-2014, 11:22 AM #4
- 477 Posts
Re: Duplicate apps in and out of folders?
Are you saying you have one on the home screen and one in the folder? Or do you mean you have one in the app drawer and one in the folder? All apps show up in the app drawer regardless of where else you put them, whether it be on the home screens or in folders.
When you go to put the app in a folder, where are you getting it from? Are you pulling it from the home screen or the app drawer?
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:53 AM
- By SamGalaxyFan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Nigel Huang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:45 PM