- 2 Posts
I'm having problems with my fingerprint sensor. I rooted my galaxy s5 it was fine, when I install the ROM and it wouldn't work so I restore back to the default ROM and still wont work. It tells me to restart my phone everytime I try to set up the fingerprints. Please don't tell me that fingerprints are insecure.
- By SimplySweetness in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:47 PM
- By koroshiyax in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Halifax in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 11:02 AM
- By jredecop82 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2014, 03:21 PM
- By xweb10 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:10 PM