Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stockholm Syndrome with phones?

We just get so used to these flagship phones that im actually afraid to try a NEXUS or wait for the new NEXUS.

I love my S5. best phone ive ever had but im so sick of companies throwing on some weak launcher type deal to where i have to add NOVA to it.

I fell in love with NOVA and Zooper...i can recreate any widget anyone makes or make my own. its so damn easy.

Just wondering why Samsung choose to get like Apple and make phones with only one or two upgrades.

Its like being trapped in a basement and being giving spaghetti everyday and then one day sauce is introduced..WHAT!!!!!

Default Re: Stockholm Syndrome with phones?

I actually like the touchwiz launcher on my s5.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    452 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AKFL3TCH3R View Post
    I actually like the touchwiz launcher on my s5.

I stopped using touchwiz and now use nova launcher prime. the best and only app I've ever bought. It was $4. If you're like me and don't like leaving your CC number saved on sites like the play store, go to 7-11, target, Walmart and buy a gift card and add it to your account.

Why be afraid of the Nexus? Embrace the Nexus.

the panda has spoken

Global Posts
    1,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Alleyviper13 View Post
    We just get so used to these flagship phones that im actually afraid to try a NEXUS or wait for the new NEXUS.

I love my S5. best phone ive ever had but im so sick of companies throwing on some weak launcher type deal to where i have to add NOVA to it.

I fell in love with NOVA and Zooper...i can recreate any widget anyone makes or make my own. its so damn easy.

Just wondering why Samsung choose to get like Apple and make phones with only one or two upgrades.

Its like being trapped in a basement and being giving spaghetti everyday and then one day sauce is introduced..WHAT!!!!!

Samsung comes out with a new flagship phone every year (give or take a few months) which is what the other phone manufacturers do. But... besides "the next big thing" Samsung comes out with other devices as well.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts

Is this a April fools question posted very late?
    LG-isai

Quote Originally Posted by whtciv2k View Post
    I stopped using touchwiz and now use nova launcher prime. the best and only app I've ever bought. It was $4. If you're like me and don't like leaving your CC number saved on sites like the play store, go to 7-11, target, Walmart and buy a gift card and add it to your account.
    Yep, that is why I use PayPal for a lot of stuff. I get a 2nd query for my PayPal password AFTER the purchase is handled off to PayPal. That way, your CC number and your authorization is on two separate websites.
    Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day

Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
    MacroDroid > Scrn off/Wifi Data OFF > Scrn on/WiFi Data ON