- 19 Posts
Stockholm Syndrome with phones?
We just get so used to these flagship phones that im actually afraid to try a NEXUS or wait for the new NEXUS.
I love my S5. best phone ive ever had but im so sick of companies throwing on some weak launcher type deal to where i have to add NOVA to it.
I fell in love with NOVA and Zooper...i can recreate any widget anyone makes or make my own. its so damn easy.
Just wondering why Samsung choose to get like Apple and make phones with only one or two upgrades.
Its like being trapped in a basement and being giving spaghetti everyday and then one day sauce is introduced..WHAT!!!!!
- 08-06-2014, 02:26 AM #2
- 08-06-2014, 11:36 AM #3
Re: Stockholm Syndrome with phones?
- 08-06-2014, 12:56 PM #4
- 08-06-2014, 08:01 PM #5Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 08-06-2014, 10:24 PM #6
- 08-07-2014, 05:37 AM #7____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:20 AM
- By amilatn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:52 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:56 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM