"Smart Pause" is grayed out.. Any ideas why?
I just realized that this feature does not seem to be available to me as it's grayed out. I really have no interest in using it but it's really bugging me that I can't access it.
Any ideas why? If it's important I'm in the USA on Verizon.
Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-06-2014, 02:05 PM #4
- 08-06-2014, 04:35 PM #6
Re: "Smart Pause" is grayed out.. Any ideas why?
You have to go into your regular settings menu, scroll down to the motion tab (depending on how your settings are organized) and click on motions and gestures
When you click on that, mute/pause will be on the list, in order to be able to use smart pause, you have to turn it on by clicking the on switch
Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5
- 08-06-2014, 05:06 PM #8
- By ahmedbatty in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2014, 08:39 AM
- By ShAdoWSKy in forum Phone WarsReplies: 106Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:26 PM
- By Peter1990 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:02 AM