- 3 Posts
Galaxy S5 screen unlock faulty
I have had my S5 for two months now and when i leave the phone to auto lock after 30 sec, it doesn't open if i do not press the power button. if i press the home button, the lights come on on the back and setup button, but the screen stays off. if i touch the screen, i can hear the popping sounds, but cant see anything. Please assist.
- 08-09-2014, 07:44 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S5 screen unlock faulty
this is a known issue that's been around since the phone was first released, basically.
I've taken my phone back to Sprint 2X for this issue; the first time they had to do a full wipe on the phone per their company policy. This did not fix the issue, of course as I've already done that myself. When I brought the phone back a few days later, the gentlemen at the counter said this is a known issue and that Sprint wouldn't replace it since there's no known fix at the moment. He also explained that his S5 does the exact same thing.
- 08-09-2014, 08:26 PM #3
- 08-10-2014, 04:20 PM #5
- By Andrey Koshmanov in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:15 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:46 PM
- By salmanucit in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:15 AM
- By Steve Penny in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:04 AM