- 12 Posts
Unread e-mail count stopped showing
Suddenly (maybe after the latest update from T-Mobile?), my S5 has stopped showing the number of unread e-mails as a badge on the e-mail icon. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to force the unread number badge to show again? Thanks!
- 12 Posts
Re: Unread e-mail count stopped showing
Oh, I think it may be the Google Now launcher (which I recently installed when it became available for the S5)! Is anyone else using the Google Now launcher on an S5 and, if so, does the number of unread e-mail items show as a badge on the e-mail icon for you?
- By wwdeep in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:05 PM
- By Jack Tolley in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:16 AM
- By BK2FUT in forum Android WearReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2014, 12:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:02 AM