I am only receiving some email in my gmail account on my galaxy s5 and on my pc . I have tried to send a message to myself but it doesn't work. I wonder if Gmails servers are doing something wrong? This has been happening for a while now , I would have thought if Google knew something, by now they would have sorted it. Can anyone here shed any light please I don't knw if to use another pop or imap address or what.
- 08-06-2014, 09:54 AM #2
- 08-06-2014, 11:02 AM #4
on my GS5,if I want to send email thru Gmail I have to do it on the app.
as in, if I'm in my picture gallery and I want to share a picture, I can't just click share then Gmail. I have to do it from Gmail app >> add attachment. If I do it from outside the app, it just permanently stays in my outbox and never sends.
Galaxy S2, S3, S5 T-Mobile
Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G LTE Verizon
- 08-06-2014, 12:34 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:02 PM
- By LifeisAndroid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:07 AM
- By TheRealMarvin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 11:07 AM