Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question How do i get calendar notifications in the notification bar and /or the lock screen?

Title pretty much says it all.

TIA

Default Re: How do i get calendar notifications in the notification bar and /or the lock screen?

just set it to the time you want to get notified and it will notify you at the time you want it to say you set it for 10 min you would get a reminder 10 min before set time of event if this helps thank me

Default Re: How do i get calendar notifications in the notification bar and /or the lock screen?

For lock screen notifications I use:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nswidget&hl=en and the "Floating Panel" option.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by cdtommy View Post
    just set it to the time you want to get notified and it will notify you at the time you want it to say you set it for 10 min you would get a reminder 10 min before set time of event if this helps thank me
    I already have that set. What I want is the ability to see what events I have scheduled for the day, without having to go into the calendar.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by trickym81 View Post
    For lock screen notifications I use:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nswidget&hl=en and the "Floating Panel" option.
    That looks close but I don't see calendar support.

It works for any app that shows notifications. I haven't been able to find one that lists all of your events for the day on the lock screen, unfortunately.