- 08-07-2014, 01:18 AM #2Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 08-07-2014, 05:26 AM #3
Re: update flash player?
Give "CM Browser" a try.
When I first found it, I immediately uninstalled all of the other browsers it is so good.
Makes your cellphone feel like a desktop PC.
I am a constantly reading newspapers from my phone, and it seems to display all the videos for me.
* CM Browser - Fast & Secure - Android Apps on Google Play____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 08-10-2014, 10:41 AM #5
- By Sonofaperson in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2015, 06:17 PM
- By CalifLove in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:23 AM
- By CodeMann in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:55 PM
- By naullsy1985 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:45 PM