Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Guys with Apex Launcher PRO

Can you guys add gestures to your icons? I'm having problems doing it. It just won't work. There's like a bug or something. It will not let me add any gestures to an icon. Can you guys try it out if it works?

For example:
    Phone icon, for swipe up, I want to open up Contacts. It will not work.

I've emailed APEX multiple times and they are not much of a help, but trying to spin me in circles instead.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Guys with Apex Launcher PRO

No one here that use gestures on icons??
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

bump for help

How are you doing this? Try long pressing on the app, hit edit and then where it says gesture, choose the app. If that's what you're doing already, I don't know why it isn't working. I've used Apex and found it to be very similar to Nova. I'm currently using Nova and the gestures are working fine. You might think about switching to Nova if you can't get it to work. They are so similar that when you install it and switch to it, it will mimic your Apex set up so there will be very few settings that need configuring.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH007 View Post
    How are you doing this? Try long pressing on the app, hit edit and then where it says gesture, choose the app. If that's what you're doing already, I don't know why it isn't working. I've used Apex and found it to be very similar to Nova. I'm currently using Nova and the gestures are working fine. You might think about switching to Nova if you can't get it to work. They are so similar that when you install it and switch to it, it will mimic your Apex set up so there will be very few settings that need configuring.
    Long press the phone icon, selected gesture, selected swipe up, selected launch app, selected contacts and no go. The settings will NOT apply for some reason. It just blinks and that's it.

I've tried clearing cache, restarting the launcher, rebooting the phone, uninstall and reinstall and nothing works. It's up to date. I'm not sure what's going on? Every thing else from Apex Pro works fine. Except for the icon gestures.