photos not saving

sandy7541

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
My galaxy s5 has just started playing up.when I take a photo I can View it straight away in my camera but when I go to gallery to view it it a small gray box with a head shape in it and the box has like a break in it . If that makes sense. I dont know we whats causing this and I took it to the telstra mobile shop and they said its not under warranty any more because my cover for the charger is off that broke off ages ago .im really annoyed and want and need my photos problem fixed
Can anyone help me?

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Are your photos set to save on internal storage or your SD card? If to your SD card, it is possible that the card is corrupted/damaged and that is why they are not showing up. If this is a problem when trying to save to internal storage that is a bigger problem and you may need to try a factory reset to see if that fixes it.

My galaxy s5 has just started playing up.when I take a photo I can View it straight away in my camera but when I go to gallery to view it it a small gray box with a head shape in it and the box has like a break in it . If that makes sense. I dont know we whats causing this and I took it to the telstra mobile shop and they said its not under warranty any more because my cover for the charger is off that broke off ages ago .im really annoyed and want and need my photos problem fixed
Can anyone help me?

sandy7541

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
yes they seem to be saving to my internal memory ok .i took out my memory card. so is buying a new memory card the only way of knowing forsure?
they are expensive.How does a card become corrupt its only 4 months old and its a sandisk ultra 64mg so not cheap at all. is there any way to fix this sd card ? what is the best card to use in the samsung galaxy s5? thanks for your help ive always been an iphone girl until now so this phone confuses me a bit lol.
Are your photos set to save on internal storage or your SD card? If to your SD card, it is possible that the card is corrupted/damaged and that is why they are not showing up. If this is a problem when trying to save to internal storage that is a bigger problem and you may need to try a factory reset to see if that fixes it.

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I did not get back sooner, I have been away from the forums for a while. You can try reformatting the card you have before buying a new one. Here is some info on how to do that:
Format the Memory Card on Samsung Galaxy S5 - HOWikis

Hope this helps.
yes they seem to be saving to my internal memory ok .i took out my memory card. so is buying a new memory card the only way of knowing forsure?
they are expensive.How does a card become corrupt its only 4 months old and its a sandisk ultra 64mg so not cheap at all. is there any way to fix this sd card ? what is the best card to use in the samsung galaxy s5? thanks for your help ive always been an iphone girl until now so this phone confuses me a bit lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow