Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jonebk12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Will you get another Samsung Flagship when your contract is up or you just want a new phone?

When my contract is up I'll probably get the note 6 or Galaxy S7. I like super amoled displays, the removable battery, great camera and the stock TouchWiz on the S5 is perfect enough for me not to want to flash ROMS. But I would love to have gestures to open stuff, a natural LCD display, and a more handsome device.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Will you get another Samsung Flagship when your contract is up or you just want a new phone?

I had an S4 before this and just got the S5 about a month ago. I'll see what is out next year when I'm eligible for an upgrade. I do the AT&T Next program so I'm not on a contract anymore and I can upgrade every year. I actually upgraded a few months early and just paid the rest of what I owed on the phone to get the S5. I definitely am digging what Samsung is throwing down but I'm thinking HTC might be my next move as long as they improve the camera a bit.

Default Re: Will you get another Samsung Flagship when your contract is up or you just want a new phone?

It's impossible to predict exactly what the smartphone market will look like in two years. I like my S5 and I'll definitely consider whatever Samsung has to offer at the time, but I'm not blindly loyal to Samsung or any other brand. I'll just have to see what catches my eye when my contract is up.

Maybe. My last 3 phones have been samsung (Original note, S4, Note 3), so I'm pretty loyal to samsung.

If I had to get a new phone right now I'd get a Samsung.

Posted from my S5
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.

I'm on the edge program so I'm waiting for the iPhone 6, note 4, or droid maxx, or moto x to come out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

do you mean S5? I think phone technology has reached saturation point. I'll be holding onto my S5 for a long time.

If they come out with another galaxy s that's better I'll stick with Samsung. The note is not an option for me. Its too big.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,694 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Contract? What contract?

To be honest, I am getting somewhat bored with Samsung but I've had them beginning with the first Galaxy and everyone since. I typically will change devices if something comes out that catches my eye. I love the speaker placement/sound on the HTC M7 and M8 - maybe the M9 will have a better camera and not be so tall. If HTC would bring the E8 to the States, I'd snatch that one up.