Will you get another Samsung Flagship when your contract is up or you just want a new phone?

JellyJamStudios

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
When my contract is up I'll probably get the note 6 or Galaxy S7. I like super amoled displays, the removable battery, great camera and the stock TouchWiz on the S5 is perfect enough for me not to want to flash ROMS. But I would love to have gestures to open stuff, a natural LCD display, and a more handsome device.

Posted via Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I had an S4 before this and just got the S5 about a month ago. I'll see what is out next year when I'm eligible for an upgrade. I do the AT&T Next program so I'm not on a contract anymore and I can upgrade every year. I actually upgraded a few months early and just paid the rest of what I owed on the phone to get the S5. I definitely am digging what Samsung is throwing down but I'm thinking HTC might be my next move as long as they improve the camera a bit.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
It's impossible to predict exactly what the smartphone market will look like in two years. I like my S5 and I'll definitely consider whatever Samsung has to offer at the time, but I'm not blindly loyal to Samsung or any other brand. I'll just have to see what catches my eye when my contract is up.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Maybe. My last 3 phones have been samsung (Original note, S4, Note 3), so I'm pretty loyal to samsung.

If I had to get a new phone right now I'd get a Samsung.

Posted from my S5

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the edge program so I'm waiting for the iPhone 6, note 4, or droid maxx, or moto x to come out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If they come out with another galaxy s that's better I'll stick with Samsung. The note is not an option for me. Its too big.

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Contract? What contract? :D

To be honest, I am getting somewhat bored with Samsung but I've had them beginning with the first Galaxy and everyone since. I typically will change devices if something comes out that catches my eye. I love the speaker placement/sound on the HTC M7 and M8 - maybe the M9 will have a better camera and not be so tall. If HTC would bring the E8 to the States, I'd snatch that one up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith