- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just bought my first samsung device and its an Galaxy S5.
I want to download some apps from google play on my device but i cant.When i want to connect to google play i see only that white-silver circle moving and a white page ...but when i hit the search button and type an app , i see it but cant install...
Always when i want to connect , in the left corner i see an warning icon , maybe that is the problem or dont know , cant figure it out what that warning icon means.
If anybody can help me please...Thank you
- 08-08-2014, 11:26 PM #2
Re: Need help
Welcome to Android Central! That warning icon at the top left is probably some notification that you're not connected to the internet, or perhaps not properly logged into your Google account. Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger to expand your notifications, and see what that warning icon tells you.
Are you connected to the web via wi-fi or mobile data (3G/4G)? Are you certain of the connection?
- By Afterlife737 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2014, 09:24 PM
- By alphabets in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 08-30-2014, 08:02 AM
- By RJDG14 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 07:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:32 AM