I have a Galaxy S5. I moved my pics from the phone to an external SD card. An error occurred and the pics wouldn't open. I read on this forum somewhere to move them from the SD card to my computer so I did. When I plugged in the SD Card a box opened and said it could scan and FIX the files on the SD Card so again I said yes. When the scan finished it told me the files were fixed and moved to a folder on the card (or device) named "Found" but I cannot find this folder anywhere!!!. Have I lost these pictures? Is there anyway to recover them? There are still pictures on my phone that were not moved during the original move failure. This will not open either and I am afraid if I try to move them I will lose whatever it is too. Please help!
- 08-09-2014, 07:04 PM #2
Re: lost pics
Welcome to Android Central! What directories do you see on the SD card right now, using the computer's file explorer? Check all of subfolders as well. You don't see a folder called Found anywhere? How about a folder called LOST.DIR?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:47 PM
- By Mooncatt in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:28 AM