These headphones from Samsung look pretty tempting but I wonder how good the sound is. They are a another option of headphones with volume control that would work with our s5.

Anyone get the in ear level in headphones? Let me know what you think and if you would recommend them.
    08-09-2014 05:49 PM
    I jumped the gun and ordered some level in ear headphones from Samsung. I will update you guys on the quality and My thoughts.

I also found that the android central team has reviewed this pair of headphones if anyone is interested in a professional review.
    08-09-2014 08:36 PM
    I just got the headphones and the buttons on them don't do anything on my s5. The volume buttons and the pause buttons all do nothing. Does anyone know what's going on or if i have to have a setting turned on on my phone so the buttons work? Music plays fine though .
    08-15-2014 01:01 PM
    Do you have a link to the head phones so that people actually know what you're talking about ?
    08-15-2014 01:54 PM
    They are the new level in ear headphones. I called Samsung and they pretty much just said I got a lemon. Getting a replacement soon.
    08-16-2014 12:19 AM
    Unless you provide a link to the device you are talking about, this thread is useless.

I do NOT have a clue as to what you are writing about.

There is an "Old Saying",

"No Pictures" it never happened.... ie, winning a race, the biggest fish story, etc....

In forums, it is "No Links", it don't exist and therefore the readers are clueless.

There is No Way that we can ALL be aware of every little gadget that has been introduced in our world.

So please, provide a link or the thread will die
    1Coopgt likes this.
    08-16-2014 08:28 AM
    Samsung Level In, White

Thread can die. I had a lemon. Replacement headphones on the way.
    08-16-2014 01:27 PM