- 2 Posts
push email seems to be an enigma
I use both Microsoft Exchange and yahoo for my email accounts. I just switched from iPhone. Both my accounts pushed promptly and without fail on the iPhone. On this new S5 active I can't get either service to push properly. I have to open the native email client and refresh my inboxes to retrieve mail. I believe I have all the appropriate boxes checked to enable push. I'm at a loss.
- 08-10-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: push email seems to be an enigma
I had the exact same problem. The fix for me was to turn on Master Sync....when you drag your screen down, there is a row of settings you can choose (wifi, airplane mode, volume, screen rotation, Bluetooth, etc) find the button that says "Sync" and make sure it's enabled. This solved all of my problems.
- By Gino Guillermo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:10 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:16 PM