How to add ringtones from Mac to Galaxy S5
Android newb with a question that hopefully has a really simple answer:
How do I add existing ringtones from my Mac to my Galaxy S5?
I created a lot of custom ringtones for my iPhone and I'd like to transfer them over to my Galaxy. I tried dragging them over using Android File Transfer, but the ringtones did not appear on the list of available ringtones on my phone (although they do show up in the Ringtones folder in AFT). I did notice that the existing ringtones on my phone have a .oog extension and the ringtones I am trying to add are .m4r. Is there an easy way to convert them?
- 08-10-2014, 12:56 AM #2
Re: How to add ringtones from Mac to Galaxy S5
Yeah, I can convert the file to .mfa, but I was hoping that maybe there was a setting on the phone I could change to read it. I didn't want to duplicate my ringtones and have 2 files of the same ringtone. Not a big deal. Thanks.
- By bembol in forum BellReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:28 AM
- By krauster in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:27 AM