- 4 Posts
Cracked screen or cracked screen protector.
So the thing is today when I was holding my phone(I have a spigen case on (tough armor)), my sister accidentally hit my hand my phone hit the floor and when I picked it up I see a crack. I don't know if it's a crack on my tempered glass screen protector or the screen itself and I don't want to take the screen protector out. Is there anyway to check if it's the screen or screen protector that cracked without taking out the screen protector?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-10-2014, 04:48 AM #2
Re: Cracked screen or cracked screen protector.
The only way to tell us if you take off the screen protector. That's happened to be a few times, where I've seen a mark on the screen protector and was worried that it might be the screen. I used to take it off just to check that it wasn't the screen. The last time it happened was with my S4, I didn't take it off and a few months later when I eventually took it off the screen was perfectly fine.
Posted from my S5
- By boogas8 in forum T-MobileReplies: 17Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:56 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:25 PM
- By diegodk in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:43 AM
- By sure why not in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:35 PM