- 2 Posts
Adding numbers to contacts
I'm confused as to how to add a second number or email to a contact. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm going to contacts/ add contacts, it gives the option to add a name and a number, but not a second number or email address, am I in the wrong place?
- 08-10-2014, 01:21 PM #2
Re: Adding numbers to contacts
From within the contact, press the pencil pic. in the upper right. This will let you edit. At the bottom of you contacts screen is a add another field button or when looking at the e-mail, etc. There is a + symbol. Press it and add another.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By Srambo217 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:57 PM
- By xeroslash in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:54 AM
- By neil154 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:23 AM