Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Greenify no longer working after Verizon update

A couple of days ago I downloaded the latest Verizon software update, and I wish that I could undo it for a number of reasons. One such reason is that Greenify seems to no longer be working.

I had root access beforehand but lost it because of the update, but Greenify should still work minus the auto hibernation mode. Instead all it does is hang when I attempt to hibernate an app.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but get the same results. Help?

Global Posts
    511 Global Posts

Default Re: Greenify no longer working after Verizon update

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMoneyDrew View Post
    A couple of days ago I downloaded the latest Verizon software update, and I wish that I could undo it for a number of reasons. One such reason is that Greenify seems to no longer be working.

I had root access beforehand but lost it because of the update, but Greenify should still work minus the auto hibernation mode. Instead all it does is hang when I attempt to hibernate an app.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but get the same results. Help?
    You might want to go back to the play store and read about that app . The app needs root for most of what it does . Say's they are still working on the non root stuff.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Greenify no longer working after Verizon update

Yes, that is true. But I had it installed before rooting my phone and a good part of it worked. No longer, it seems.