- 37 Posts
Greenify no longer working after Verizon update
A couple of days ago I downloaded the latest Verizon software update, and I wish that I could undo it for a number of reasons. One such reason is that Greenify seems to no longer be working.
I had root access beforehand but lost it because of the update, but Greenify should still work minus the auto hibernation mode. Instead all it does is hang when I attempt to hibernate an app.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but get the same results. Help?
- 08-10-2014, 08:16 PM #2
- By Miss Galaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:07 PM
- By jessokeefe10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 01:13 AM
- By Dave Mark in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Dany6667 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:48 AM
- By jbkerner in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:00 PM