- 626 Posts
Hey S5 owners, I'm evaluating which phone to get next and the rumored Note 4 is on top of the list. I'm guessing the screen may be similar to the S5 (although may be QHD). I was wondering how the S5 screen shots outside on sunny days?
I use my phone as my golf gps, so I need to see the screen, but I'm not expecting unrealistic results from a phone. For example, my old S3 screen was terrible outside on sunny days. My Nexus 4 and 5 were good enough on sunny days.
How does the S5 screen hold up? Compared to others?
- 08-10-2014, 09:32 PM #2
- 509 Posts
This may not be exactly what you're looking for because I can't directly compare it to those other phones, but I've had good luck outdoors with the S5. With the brightness set to auto (which will kick it up higher than just manually sliding the screen brightness bar to 100%) I have little trouble using the phone in direct sunlight.
- By Chris Flowers in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:51 PM
- By Barry Test in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:49 PM
- By Yogi217 in forum LG G3Replies: 23Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:08 PM
- By ranajit saha in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 10:56 PM