Galaxy Apps Store?

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a Verizon S5. I know the Samsung apps store supposed to be updating to the new Galaxy Apps Store but mine hasn't yet. my galaxy tab Pro has updated and changed and my parents S3s have change but for some reason my S5 has not yet. The only thing different is my Samsung App Store now shows as Samsung Updates. Anyone have any idea or yours has or hasn't changed yet either?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Can you check for updates? It might just be that it is not being updated for the S5 because it already has whatever features the other versions of the app were missing.

As long as you are still able to download apps, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
The menu that I used o be able to click on in the top right cortner that used to say purchased and settings and all that stuff is gone now. I used to be able to go in there and hit check for updates. It now only says payment methods and has nothing else at all.

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Ha I was just coming back to post I did the same thing! Thanks for all the help and info y'all. Love coming to this forum for help. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital