- 92 Posts
vzw update: battery dying much faster
Ever since the Verizon update, my battery had been dying much quicker. The source is the screen I suppose but what changed it?
Before my screen at default auto brightness was at like 20ish percent usage now it is at 35 to 40 percent
Posted via Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S5, please excuse the brevity.
- 08-15-2014, 02:12 AM #2
Re: vzw update: battery dying much faster
After any system update, it can be a good idea to boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition, which "clears the cobwebs," so to speak, and can sometimes correct battery drain issues. No personal data is lost. Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 08-19-2014, 12:30 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 08-22-2014, 04:08 AM
- By Paul627g in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:59 PM
- By ExceptforKhloe in forum HTC One VReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:36 PM
- By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:22 PM