Actively using 2 Launchers
Just curious if have 2 launchers that I use on a normal basis would have a big negative impact on my battery.
I have one launcher I use during work because it's simple and quick and advantageous for the work environment. The other launcher is more suited for my personal life.
Nova Launcher and Smart Launcher are the launchers in question. I know it's going to negatively effect the battery, but to what rough extent?
- 08-15-2014, 12:14 PM #2
- 140 Posts
Re: Actively using 2 Launchers
I'm running 4 different 3rd party launchers on my device at one point (nova, apex, holo, and next 3d). Dont know about the battery, I do know they take away the RAM, like their notification apps. I end up freezing the launchers I don't use. Then unfreeze the one I want to use accordingly.
Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
- 08-15-2014, 03:23 PM #3
- By pjniez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2014, 04:14 AM
- By prubin in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:56 PM
- By BRATO92 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:27 PM
- By roni09riku in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:52 AM