- 1 Posts
Issues with connectivity after software update
I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the below issue.
After a recent software update on my phone, I have had issues with connecting to the internet,using google maps or even getting or sending text messages. The only thing that will fix this is putting the phone in airplane mode and then turning airplane mode off. As soon as I do that everything works fine.
Thank for any help.
- 08-15-2014, 09:18 PM #2
- By jevbrowser in forum Droid Mini Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2016, 03:58 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 04:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:19 PM
- By Andy Nauval in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:58 PM