- 2 Posts
S Health for Samsung Galaxy S5
Hi, i have been having trouble with getting my samsung s health app to stay on whilst i am exercising, i have a road bike and i use the app to track where i have been etc and watch my pace on the screen.
However after a while it just locks the screen and goes black!!! i have tried using the screen lock function that is on the app and this doesn't stop the screen from going black, i have also been into settings on the phone and changed it to other lengths of time but there doesn't seem to be an option for never which is frustrating. Obviously i want the phone to stay on whilst i ride my bike so i can track my pace etc but at the minute i cannot do that, the phone doesn't go off when looking at it option wont work either as i have to look at the road ahead.
Is there a way to keep the screen from locking whilst i am on the app or an alternative i could use?
- 08-16-2014, 08:03 AM #2
Re: S Health for Samsung Galaxy S5
Here is one possible solution.
Install MacroDroid and create a macro that does the following:
Trigger> Application Launched
Select > Health (or whatever it is called)
Action > Keep Device Awake ( I have not tried this yet but that says to me keep the screen unlocked )
..............There is also an Action Option to force Screen ON )
..............There is also an Action Option to force Screen Timeout to "Never"
I personally use MacroDroid for a different purpose.
For me, it turns the internet off when screen locked, and back on when screen unlocked.
MacroDroid is extremely versatile and powerful. I am fully convinced you can resolve your problem with this app.
* MacroDroid - Device Automation - Android Apps on Google Play
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:16 PM
- By ddfs in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:34 AM