Galaxy S5 Notifcation Screen

gcraig57

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting a notification screen when I get email. The screen has the clock at the top, then there is an email icon in the middle. If I touch the icon then the screen shows a dotted circle with a lock on the right and a unlocked lock on the left. The first few lines of the email at the top of the screen. and a list of the other emails at the bottom. Does anyone knows how to turn it off or if it is a system notification or a app?

gcraig57

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I cant get a screen shot. I tried the home and power button but it wont take a shot. Any idle on how to get one other then using a camera?

mistaj33

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Dynamic Notifications. Awesome app btw. You can customize it to work with all kinds of notifications. I would strongly recommend checking it out. I have mine setup where if I swipe down it brings me right into the app that gave the notification. If I swipe up it dismisses the notification and turns off/locks the screen.

Look in your applications list for it and check out all the features. If you decide you don't want it, you can open the app and click on the 3 dots on the bottom right and choose "uninstall"

gcraig57

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the help. It is Dynamic Notifications. I did down load it awhile back but did not turn it on. But some how it got turned on. Now that I have been using the phone for a about 6 months I think I will try it out and see how it works.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc