Galaxy S5 Notifcation Screen
I'm getting a notification screen when I get email. The screen has the clock at the top, then there is an email icon in the middle. If I touch the icon then the screen shows a dotted circle with a lock on the right and a unlocked lock on the left. The first few lines of the email at the top of the screen. and a list of the other emails at the bottom. Does anyone knows how to turn it off or if it is a system notification or a app?
- 08-16-2014, 11:12 AM #2
- 08-16-2014, 05:29 PM #5
- 18 Posts
Re: Galaxy S5 Notifcation Screen
Looks like Dynamic Notifications. Awesome app btw. You can customize it to work with all kinds of notifications. I would strongly recommend checking it out. I have mine setup where if I swipe down it brings me right into the app that gave the notification. If I swipe up it dismisses the notification and turns off/locks the screen.
Look in your applications list for it and check out all the features. If you decide you don't want it, you can open the app and click on the 3 dots on the bottom right and choose "uninstall"
- 08-16-2014, 07:16 PM #6
- By hamzahmalas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Nathan Wright6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 09:22 AM
- By mmustard in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:08 AM