Installed apps does not appear?

onizukaeikichi

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I installed apps and they are 'installed' as per play google. However, my s5 does not receive any notification of installing the app and also the app is nowhere to be found, even in application manager.

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting the phone? I know there was a similar bug like this on my HTC One back a while ago. A reboot and then all the sudden certain apps reappeared.

But your are saying if you pull up your application drawer you can't locate any of the recently downloaded apps?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Wow very odd.

And your getting the notification that the app has downloaded and installed?

If you open your Google Play Store app and click on the upper left corner hamburger icon and select MY APPS from the list does it show those missing apps as installed in the list?

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes that happens if you factory reset your phone. Just reinstall from app store on pc and it should be pushed to your phone

Posted via Android Central App

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
There is a setting in the play store settings. Open the play store, swipe from the left to bring the list and go to settings. See if the add icon the home screen option is checked. I think you've got something else going in but it's worth a try. You might try booting in safe mode and wiping the cache too. If that doesn't work, you're looking at a factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08