- 08-17-2014, 10:19 AM #2
Re: Text Message Issue
Been on Verizon for almost 20 years and never had that experience.
Give this a try just for grins.
Disable both messages and Message+ or whatever it is called now.
Install "Go SMS Pro" and use it for a while. If you like it fine, if you don't uninstall it.
I like it a lot as it handles big MMS messages beautifully.
* GO SMS Pro - Android Apps on Google Play
- 08-17-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 08-17-2014, 02:03 PM #4
- 08-19-2014, 08:06 PM #5
- By Lim Yu Kai in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:58 AM
- By TheCasuist in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 01:32 AM
- By Tyler Moon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2014, 05:36 PM
- By the rock 2016 in forum HTC Desire 816Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:49 AM
- By alex91s in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:14 AM