I've noticed three things that are bugging me about my Galaxy S5 and was wondering if maybe anyone here could help me fix them.
    1) When I type the word "I" if I don't manually input a space after it and try to just keep going with Swype it'll leave it as a small i instead of a capital (like it just did in this sentence).

2) It seems the stock Internet browser that's been on the S3 and S4 that I really enjoy didn't come with this. Is there a way to download it considering I couldn't find it in the Google Play Store? I've been having to get by with Chrome so far.

3) My list of apps when I click the button to open them it doesn't wrap around when I get to the last page forcing me to go backwards instead of just going from page 4 to page 1. I couldn't find a setting to change it either.

Anyone know any fixes to any of these problems? Thanks in advance for any help!
    08-18-2014 08:45 PM
    Not sure about #1. For #2, I'm not sure if you could install an apk file of the stock browser from the S4--there might be significant compatibility issues. You could consider a lean, stripped-down browser like Now Browser.

For #3, was wraparound possible on your previous Samsung phones? From what I know, you can do this on 3rd party launchers like Nova Launcher, but not sure about TouchWiz.
    08-18-2014 09:38 PM
    My S4 had the wraparound thing for apps. Even the S5 on demo in the Best Buy I work in has it but mine doesn't. Does yours?
    08-18-2014 09:51 PM
    I don't have an S5, sorry! Are you on Verizon? For some reason, it sounds like Verizon disables this function: Infinite Scroll with Touchwiz
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    08-18-2014 10:19 PM