What is the fastest browser for the Galaxy S5?

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have tried all of the above browsers and have removed all of them.

CM Browser is the fastest thing since sliced bread and is my default and only browser now on my phone.

I like the way it handles text pages when you rotate from vertical to horizontal. It automatically resizes the pages to fill the horizontal screen.

It also handles bookmarks easier than the others IMO.

* CM Browser - Fast & Secure - Android Apps on Google Play

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I was looking to see if there was a standard benchmark app that focused on testing browsers and came up with the Vellamo Mobile Suite one component of which is measures some of the popular browsers and the way they function on your particular device. It's a free download in the Playstore. Looks like it could be interesting to run and see if what we are discussing works. .

Ty Cook

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Maxthon. Love it on my S5. It downloads downloads around other guys' downloads. Like 5m-12m total size too. Compare to Chrome at 30+

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Maxthon. Love it on my S5. It downloads downloads around other guys' downloads. Like 5m-12m total size too. Compare to Chrome at 30+

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded this one and am liking it so far. It does seem noticeably faster than Firefox, which is what I've been using.