- 08-19-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: S5 Qi Charger & Otterbox Defender anyone ?
This Qi charger will fit in the OEM battery case w/o any issues at all.
It does not pooch out the back. In fact, some folks say that you need a smallish piece of paper placed over the power pin contacts to make it "always work".
I cut a piece of business card about 3/8" by 1/2" and placed it over the contacts. No where else.
It has been in the phone for about 4 months and it works every time I place it on the charger pad.
I am using a Spec CandyShell case and even the extra thickness of that case does not stop the charger from working.
* Speck CandyShell Grip- Black/Slate:
Can't vouch for your case..... but it works with mine.
* Qi Standard Wireless Charger kit 'mine' for $18.99 and includes the Charger Pad
yup, charger and pad for 19 bucks. what a deal.
- 08-19-2014, 09:10 PM #3
- By Formerly Known As in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 67Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:16 PM
- By felicia88 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Runner Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:09 PM
- By rbuce in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:05 PM
- By gordo80 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:48 AM