- 08-19-2014, 08:11 PM #2
Re: S5 Qi Charger & Otterbox Defender anyone ?
This Qi charger will fit in the OEM battery case w/o any issues at all.
It does not pooch out the back. In fact, some folks say that you need a smallish piece of paper placed over the power pin contacts to make it "always work".
I cut a piece of business card about 3/8" by 1/2" and placed it over the contacts. No where else.
It has been in the phone for about 4 months and it works every time I place it on the charger pad.
I am using a Spec CandyShell case and even the extra thickness of that case does not stop the charger from working.
* Speck CandyShell Grip- Black/Slate:
Can't vouch for your case..... but it works with mine.
* Qi Standard Wireless Charger kit 'mine' for $18.99 and includes the Charger Pad
yup, charger and pad for 19 bucks. what a deal.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 08-19-2014, 09:10 PM #3
- By Formerly Known As in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4Replies: 67Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:16 PM
- By felicia88 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:22 AM
- By Runner Man in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:09 PM
- By rbuce in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:05 PM
- By gordo80 in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:48 AM