Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is there a way to quick reply fom lockscreen notification?

Is there a way to quick reply on lockscreen on the Galaxy S5? I downloaded handcent but that didn't work. Please help

Posted via the Android Central App
  2. Best Answer

Try Textra, I'm sure it works if you don't have any security or use just swipe to unlock, but can't really tell you if it does what you want if you use any security to unlock. In case you use security and it disallow you to quick reply, then you try C Locker, besides it's great and give you tons of features and things to do while it's locked, with the correct settings it allows you to free a little some settings as Quick Reply, Full notification bar access while providing the security lock even with the S5 Fingerprint, so it allows you to have the acess you want or need.

Default Re: Quick reply from lockscreen on Galaxy s5

Try Textra, I'm sure it works if you don't have any security or use just swipe to unlock, but can't really tell you if it does what you want if you use any security to unlock. In case you use security and it disallow you to quick reply, then you try C Locker, besides it's great and give you tons of features and things to do while it's locked, with the correct settings it allows you to free a little some settings as Quick Reply, Full notification bar access while providing the security lock even with the S5 Fingerprint, so it allows you to have the acess you want or need.

Default Re: Quick reply from lockscreen on Galaxy s5

There is an app called NiLS on Google Play (just search for "NiLS lock screen" on google to find it)
    It displays notifications on top of your current lock screen.
    On the full version you can enable "Show quick reply on preview" option under NiLS > Lock Screen settings.
    Then whenever you'll have a message from Hangouts, WhatsApp, Textra, Telegram or many other supported apps - you'll be able to reply directly from the lock screen.