- 209 Posts
How to turn off email notification during a call?
Up until recently I've never had a problem with this. When I'm on a call and an email comes in through the built in email program (not Gmail) it vibrates and plays the notification regardless of whether I'm in the middle of a call or not. Does anyone know how I turn the BS off? I don't see it listed in the settings and needless to say it's pretty annoying when your talking to clients and your phone starts buzzing and rigging in your ear AND their ear since they can hear it as well.
- Best AnswerAug 20 2014 | 11:10 am EDT
Go to settings > sound > call > call alerts & uncheck notify during calls
- 08-20-2014, 11:10 AM #2
- 08-20-2014, 07:58 PM #4
- 1,657 Posts
Re: How to turn off email notification during a call?
Yeah, that new update changed some stuff on my phone too, but at least I found them all and put them back the way they were.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 08-20-2014, 10:50 PM #5
- By thekoRngear in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:53 PM
- By dragonxi4android in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 12:01 PM
- By mikejnger#AC in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:01 AM