- 08-20-2014, 01:11 PM #2
Re: big problem
So when you do a battery pull, it works normally for about 20 minutes, then the screen blacks out again? How much water did you drop on it? This is clearly not normal behavior. A few things to try:
1. Unmount and remove the external microSD card, in case it's corrupt.
2. Boot into Safe Mode, to see if something you installed is causing issues. If the problem resolves in Safe Mode, then you know that something you installed is the culprit.
3. Boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition.
Instructions for #2 & #3 are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By JulyLan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:23 AM
- By linter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 01:14 AM
- By Kay Ray in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:53 PM
- By mlett in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:26 PM
- By marselisgn3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 03:31 PM