My phone screen won't turn on but I can see LED light I have to remove battery to make phone work normally for 20 minutes or if I don't use it
Is it because I dropped water on it ?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM #2
Re: big problem
So when you do a battery pull, it works normally for about 20 minutes, then the screen blacks out again? How much water did you drop on it? This is clearly not normal behavior. A few things to try:
1. Unmount and remove the external microSD card, in case it's corrupt.
2. Boot into Safe Mode, to see if something you installed is causing issues. If the problem resolves in Safe Mode, then you know that something you installed is the culprit.
3. Boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition.
Instructions for #2 & #3 are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By mlett in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2015, 03:53 PM
- By JulyLan in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 05:23 AM
- By linter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:14 AM
- By Kay Ray in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:53 PM
- By marselisgn3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:31 PM