- 1 Posts
S5 Sound Issue...
I would like my emails and text NOT to have the same audio notification. I am using K-9 for my email and Messages for mt texts. In neither app is there an option to change the ringtone for notifications. On the phone, "Notifications" in the "Settings" are for ALL apps. Am I missing something or is there no way to distinguish the tones for different notifications? Thank you.
- 08-20-2014, 10:55 PM #2
Re: S5 Sound Issue...
Welcome to Android Central! I don't have an S5, so I can't say for sure--but many apps have their own settings menu where you can adjust notifications. It sounds like you've checked already, but just to be clear--you opened Messages, and from the main screen (i.e., the overview of all of your conversations), you tapped the Menu button, selected Settings, and didn't find any notification settings there? Did you dig down into any of the submenus?[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By migs_inc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:16 AM
- By specialsk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:44 PM
- By ydh2323 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:08 PM