Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to fix missing subject line in every MMS sent?

Hello all. In every MMS I receive, I get an annoying prefix line that reads "Subject: NoSubject" followed by the original message. It's really annoying to see it every time. How can I get rid of it? Please help!

How to fix missing subject line in every MMS sent?-screenshot_2014-08-21-00-05-59.jpg
    Last edited by Paul627g; 09-23-2014 at 04:54 PM.
  2. Best Answer

@Manuel Kim - Most MMS messages have "No Subject" set automatically. You can hit the menu button before sending an MMS and hit "add subject" to add a subject. If the person sending you doesn't add a subject it will default to this "No Subject" as well.

Honestly ... I wouldn't worry about it that much. Just ignore that part of the message .

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Missing subject line in every MMS

Please help?!

Posted via Android Central App

You really don't give much detail like what app you are using . Is it the stock one ? Have you tried clearing app data in Application Manager for the messaging app ? If it's not a stock app have you tried deleting and reloading the app onto your phone? Do the simple stuff first . It would really help people if you mentioned what Messaging app you are using .

@Manuel Kim - Most MMS messages have "No Subject" set automatically. You can hit the menu button before sending an MMS and hit "add subject" to add a subject. If the person sending you doesn't add a subject it will default to this "No Subject" as well.

Honestly ... I wouldn't worry about it that much. Just ignore that part of the message .
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.