- 08-21-2014, 06:00 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Root can't effect performance it just an access level not a running process. You had something else wrong other than your misunderstanding of root.
As I respect you opinion and your right to have it just don't try and educate others with it.
- 08-21-2014, 08:13 PM #3
- 08-22-2014, 06:33 PM #4
- 08-22-2014, 06:48 PM #5
- 08-23-2014, 07:18 PM #6
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say something, it's not meant to be rude, but please don't root unless you completely know what you're doing. If you have an older phone that's not your daily driver, practice on that. Your carrier usually will not help you unroot.
Boom! From My S5
- By Sergnio in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 02-17-2017, 10:31 AM
- By ubudasri in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:10 AM
- By lindz6669 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:24 PM