Amazon Apps Won't Work with Latest Update
I just activated my Samsung Galaxy S5.
I find I cannot get into any of the Amazon apps (store, music, kindle). It won't recognize my account. I called Amazon and one of their service reps told me she had been fielding similar calls from owners of the most recent device that had been recently updated.
Can anyone shed any light on this problem?
- 08-21-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Amazon Apps Won't Work with Latest Update
Odd the rep didn't tell you this but your account will only allow so many mobile devices access to you account at one time. You will need to login to your amazon account and remove some of the devices you have allowed access. I used a PC but there maybe other options.
- By AugustArborists in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2014, 02:08 PM
- By Technicolors1 in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Craig Leighton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:39 PM