Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By load42
  • 1 Post By TimmyTwo2
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cannot swipe galaxy s5 screen, blue highlight over everything i touch

[SOLVED]
    There is something very wrong with this s5, for some reason i cannot swipe from left to right, instead it will just put a blue highlight box over the closest app my finger presses, and for some reason i need to double tap the apps when this happens, the keyboard is unresponsive as well, but i was told there were no hardware or software problems with this device, can someone please help me, the s voice is on too and it's SOOOO irritating, this is a nightmarish experience from samsung and i really hope there is a fix for this
    Cannot swipe galaxy s5 screen, blue highlight over everything i touch-1408671717340.jpg

Default Re: Cannot swipe galaxy s5 screen, blue highlight over everything i touch

Looking at your icons, I see a security issue and no sim symbol, not sure what that hand is, it's not an air view hand because that has arrows pointing left and right. Could that hand be something accessibility that is turned on and causing it?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Cannot swipe galaxy s5 screen, blue highlight over everything i touch

i fixed it, it was the TalkBack feature, thread can now be closed or deleted
    B. Diddy likes this.

Yep, I found that out by turning it on. I feel your pain man, had to figure out how to turn it off. I say don't delete the post, someone might have the same issue and it will help them. 😀

Posted via Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.

I agree, keep this here. The only thing I would suggest to the OP is to edit the thread title and add "[SOLVED]" to it.