- 3 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S5 screen just black, everything else works. Help!!!
I recently dropped my phone in the pool on accident and the phone stopped working. I took the battery out and let it air out, after two days the phone booted up because I could hear the sound it made, the screen is black but everything else works, the multitasking button, lock button. I don't have a warranty on my phone sadly. It's a T-Mobile phone that's rooted.
- 08-22-2014, 03:23 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 screen just black, everything else works. Help!!!
This what happened to me yesterday the phone screen won't turn on but viber led notification is working
What I did is put your phone in charge for 15 minutes if you see charging battery , if you don't remove and put back battery
Then turn on your phone on
Done ! That was my solution and I'm rooted as well
Posted via the Android Central App
- By hmust in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 37Last Post: 08-21-2016, 10:42 AM
- By tonystartup in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2016, 07:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:55 AM