I recently jumped from big blue to the big red carrier and have noticed some subtle differences in the devices. The one that is bugging me the most is if I have it set to pattern lock for 30 minutes (as an example) when push the power or home button it goes right into the home screen and it doesn't make me swipe the screen in order to unlock it. The only way to swipe to unlock is to have that as lock screen option. On my AT&T S5 I had to swipe it anytime I powered it up. Is there a way to turn this on on the Verizon version?
- 08-26-2014, 10:15 PM #3
- 221 Posts
Re: Question about the Verizon S5 lock screen....
I believe that unless you have the unlock set to "swipe" it will only use "swipe"... If I understand what you are saying you have set to" pattern" lock after 30 minutes and therefore that will be your lock screen... I use the fingerprint lock screen and if it's not locked the home screen opens when I hit the button (power or home)... I had no idea that the 2 models were that different.... Hope this helps....
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- By vertigoelectric in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2014, 04:04 PM
- By dlrogers81 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:15 AM
- By edwhite in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 11:15 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:59 PM
- By carbear02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:07 PM